This is the S8R receiver from FrSky with in-built 3-axis stabilisation. This receiver is designed for fixed wing models and will support stabilisation, automatic leveling, hovering and knife-edge flight modes. For Delta Wings, flying wings and V-tail models, the S8R supports stabilisation and automatic level flight modes. In order to edit the type of model and manipulate these features, you will need to use the S8R.Config or S8R.lua. The S8R can also be used as a standard 8 channel X-series receiver.
Tip: You can use the S8R as a slave receiver with the RB-10 to give you that extra time to bring your model home.
- Built-in 3-axis stabilisation for fixed wing and gliders
- Built-in three-axis gyroscope and three-axis accelerometer sensor module
- Built-in RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- Built-in battery voltage detection
- Smart Port enabled
- S8R (8CH/16CH receiver with built-in 3-axis gyro and 3-axis acceleration)
- Size: 46.47×26.78×14.12mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 14g
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-8ch from conventional channel output, 1-16ch from SBUS port)
- With RSSI PWM output on board: PWM voltage output (0~3.3V), 100HZ, 1500±500us
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Range: full range
- Gyroscope Measurement Range ±2000dps
- Accelerometer Measurement Range: ±4g
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Compability: Frsky Taranis X9D Plus/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- S8R-EU only works with Frsky Horus X12S and Taranis X9D Plus/X9E/X7/XJT in D16-EU mode.
- EU version
For more information, check out the S8R manual.