The R9M Lite Pro is the upgraded 868MHz Lite module. It has a high-speed digital interface, supports up to 1W RF power, and is fully encased in a CNC aluminium protective shell which also aids in heat dissipation when using high RF power. Designed with the new ACCESS firmware, it also supports spectrum analyzer functions. The module is perfectly compatible with FrSky new ACCESS radios like Taranis X-Lite PRO and X9 Lite.
What is ACCESS?
ACCESS is FrSky’s most advanced protocol to date. Building on the acclaimed ACCST protocol, ACCESS offers visionary features like Smart Share™, Smart Match™, and Trio Control ™. Once a receiver is registered to a radio, it can be re-bound at any time without accessing your receivers F/S button. Sharing models has never been easier, and updating has also been simplified, you no longer need to physically connect your receivers for updating. In addition, new tools like a Spectrum Analyzer and also now supports up to 24 channels with increased transmission rate, lower latency and the elevated performance.
- 868MHz(EU Version)
- Long range, low latency, and high precision
- High-speed digital module interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports up to 1W RF power
- Telemetry data transmission supported
- Antenna detection with accurate SWR indicator
- CNC aluminum protective shell
- Perfectly compatible with ACCESS protocol and new FrSky radio models
(e.g. Taranis X-Lite PRO and new upcoming models)
- Dimensions: 62.4mm × 30mm × 18.4mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 34g
- Channel: 16CH
- RF Operating Frequency: 868MHz / 915MHz
- RF Power (Non-LBT): 10mW / 100mW / 500mW / 100mW~1W (Self-adaptive)
- RF Power (LBT-8CH): Telemetry mode (25mW)
- RF Power (LBT-16CH): Telemetry mode (10mW/100mW/500mW/100mW~1W (Self-adaptive) / Non-Telemetry mode (200mW / 500mW)
- Compatibility: R9 (ACCESS / ACCST protocol) and TD series receivers