This is the M9-R gimbal from FrSky – everything you get from the M9 gimbal but with a wider 45 degree throttle travel. Also, it’s red…
The 45 degree throttle travel means that this gimbal is FPV racing ready. This allows for very quick throttle response time, resulting in precision control over your flying platform.
Upgrade your Taranis X9D/X9D+ with this plug-n-play high resolution M9-R Gimbal from FrSky. The wider 45 degree throttle travel combined with the highly sensitive Hall sensors will give you an extremely high-quality feel. The M9-R gimbal also comes with lotus stick ends so your thumb and fingers can work in unison with your quad…. This is a must-have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
The M9-R gimbal is compatible with the Taranis X9D and Taranis X9D+ radios.
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can enable or disable self-centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- High material quality that wears well
- 45 degree throttle travel
- Ideal for FPV Racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp