This is a L9R FrSky long range receiver that has double the range of the current FrSky X series. The L9R supports 9 standard servo outputs and supports 12 channels using S.BUS. Compatible with the FrSky Taranis as it has an in-built XJT Module. Also compatible with any of the XJT series with module based radios.
- Longer operating range: 2 times of the operating range for X-series receiver
- More channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port
- Wide voltage range for HV setups (4~10v)
- RSSI output
- Dimension: 46.25 x 26.6 x 14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19g Antenna: PCB Antenna
- Number of Channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port
- RSSI output: Analog RSSI output (0~3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA at 5V
- Operating Range: Double the operating range or X-series receiver
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series Module (XJT) etc. in LR12 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON) FrSky Taranis X9D etc. in LR12 mode
Note: The L9R receiver is not compatible with FrSky V8, D8, and D16 Mode. The LR9 is a non-telemetry receiver and does not support data hub or smart port functions. The Bind and fail safe setting procedures vary from previous X series receivers. There is an instruction manual included with this product for guidance.