The FrSky Horus X10 and Frsky Horus X10S are the latest transmitters to join the FrSky family. They both include all of the popular features of their predecessors and each model has its own unique advantages. The Horus X10S radio also comes with the excellent R9M long-range transmitter module!
The FrSky Horus X10 series carries forward all the advantages of its big brother the FrSky Horus X12S; the X10S has a built-in iXJT+ module, a detachable external antenna and an industrial-standard LCD screen. The Horus X10S comes with FrSky’s own easy-to-use FrOS operating system) and, of course, it also supports OpenTX as well. The FrSky Horus X10S series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. This radio is designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
This is the latest version of the Horus X10S with the internal charging charger. Please note that we nly stock the Horus X10S in the Carbon Fibre colour for the moment.
So what’s the difference between the Horus X10 and Horus X10S?
The main difference between the FrSky Horus X10 and X10S is that the Horus X10 has M10 hall sensor gimbals (with adjustable sticks) whereas the Horus X10S is equipped with the latest and best gimbal from FrSky to date, the MC12 Plus. The MC12 Plus is an improved version of the MC12 gimbal as used on the Horus X12S – this gimbal gives the user the highest possible precision and features the CNC-digitised, higher-accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor.
- Built-in iXJT+ module (the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
- Wireless trainer system
- Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/)
- FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- MC12 Plus all CNC digitized higher accuracy ten ball bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Comes with the R9M transmitter module
- Full Weight: 1000g
- Operating Voltage: DC 7.2V
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ℃
- Operating Current: 350mA@7.2V
- Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Model Memories: 60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)
- Transmitter Panel : Carbon Fiber only
- Comes in mode 2 with EU LBT firmware
The Horus X10S also includes the R9M RF Transmitter Module
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long range system which works in the frequency of 868MHz. The R9M module offers 2 switchable RF power outputs to so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 868MHz working mode
- Long range, low latency and high precision RC system
- Support Redunancy function
- 2 Optional RF power
- Telemetry(25mW) and non-telemetry (500mW) modes selectable
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Compatibility: R9 Operating Voltage Range: 4V-12V
- Compatible receivers: R9 series
This product conforms to the current radio standard ETSI EN 300.328.V1.8.1. Thus, compatibility is not the case with older FrSky receivers! Please update the receiver with the latest firmware when required.