This is an FPV bundle pack that makes adding FPV to your quad, or other vessel, a breeze. It comes with a HS1177 600TVL Sony camera with OSD, a ChaosFPV VTX[T] and a 4-lobe cloverleaf antenna. To make installation super easy, the FPV200 Bundle Pack also comes with compatible cables so you can simply plug and play. This is the perfect bundle to install simply onto your mini quad frame with no fuss. No soldering is needed (to connect camera and VTX) and so you can save time and get flying with FPV gear as quickly as possible! The low power consumption and lightweight nature of this bundle makes it ideal for small aircraft.
Note: this product is directly compatible with the Martian III DIY FPV Racing Quadcopter Beginners Kit.
- Includes HS1177 600TVL 2.8mm 120 Degree High Picture Quality Sony CCD Camera with OSD – one of the highest spec FPV cameras on the market today!
- Includes ChaosFPV VTX[T] Video Transmitter (25-800mW, 7-24V, BetaFlight Telemetry)
- Includes cables to connect the two with ease
- A great bundle pack for quickly adding FPV to your vehicle.
HS1177 600TVL Sony Camera:
- Model: HS1177
- Colour: orange
- Lens: 2.8mm
- CCD: 1/3” Sony SUPER HAD II CCD
- Pixel: NTSC: 768(H)×494(V)
- TV System: NTSC
- Resolution: 650TVL(b/w), 600tvl(color)
- Synchronization: internal synchronize
- Shutter Speed (CCD IRIS): NTSC: 1/60~1/100000 sec
- Noise: > 60 (AGC OFF)
- Video Out: 75ohm, synchronize
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Auto Gain: Off/Low/Mid/High
- Back Light Compensation (BLC): Off /Back light compensation/ Strong light suppression
- Private shading (PRIVACY): 1~8 private shading area
- Motion Detection (MD): On/ Off (Multi level sensitivity settable)
- Auto White Balance: Manual / Auto / Auto track
- Mirror: Horizontal Mirror optional
- Negative: Positive / Negative optional
- Color to B&W: Auto
- DNR: 2DNR
- Day / Night Shift: Auto/ Color/ B&W
- Menu (OSD): English menu
- White Dot Repair: Support
- Image Adjustment: Support
- Camera Title: Support
- Power Requirement: DC5V~22V
- Working Temperature: -10 C ~ 50 C
- Working Humidity: 20~80%
- Storage Temperature: -40 C ~ 60 C
- Storage Humidity: 20~95%
- Dimensions(mm): 25X25(W*L)
- Power Consumption: 70mA
ChaosFPV VTX[T] Video Transmitter (25-800mW, 7-24V, BetaFlight Telemetry):
- Input Voltage: 7V to 24V
- Extra Features: Betaflight VTX telemetry, Pit Mode
- Power Output: 5V (0.3A) for FPV camera
- VTX Transmission Power: 25mW (100mA), 200mW (180mA), 500mW (250mA), 800mW (300mA, requires 12V power supply)
- Range: Up to 4Km with high gain antennas
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female
- Port Conntector: JST-GH 6 pin
- Dimentions: 26 x 19 x 8mm
- Weight: 6.8g without antenna
- Special connecting cable for camera and video transmitter.
- HS1177 camera has low power consumption and is super light making it perfect for mini quadcopters.
- A metal mount is included and so the camera can be mounted in various different ways.
- The ChaosFPV VTX[T] video transmitter supports pitmode and is switchable between 25mW, 200mW, 500mW and 800mW
- The video transmitter also supports BetaFlight VTX telemetry and includes buttons to change the power level and channel.
- Transmitter is small and lightweight.
- 1 x HS1177 600TVL Camera
- 1 x ChaosFPV VTX[T] Video Transmitter (25-800mW, 7-24V, BetaFlight Telemetry)
- 1 x 4-lobe cloverleaf antenna
- 1 x camera to transmitter connector cables
- 1 x camera mounting bracket
- 1 x camera shutter cable
- 1 x HS1177 camera manual
- 1 x ChaosFPV VTX[T] manual