The Foxeer cat is a starlight camera that allows you to fly in low light conditions. But the cool thing about this camera is that it still produces a great picture during the day. Making it an ideal FPV camera for those of us who want to fly whenever you can.
- 1200TVL definition with advanced natural image.
- HD 5MP 2.1mm M12 Lens.
- Super low latency 4ms
- 4:3/16:9 optional, PAL/NTSC switchable.
- Supports 4.5~25V input voltage.
- Brand Name: Foxeer
- Item Name: Razer Mini
- Color: Black, Red (optional)
- Scale: 4:3 / 16:9 (optional)
- Lens: 1.8mm, 2.1mm (optional)
- Sensor Type: 1/3 CMOS
- TV System: PAL / NTSC Switchable
- Resolution: 1200TVL
- FOV: 4:3 FOV-H 125°, FOV-D 155° / 16:9 FOV-H 125°, FOV-D 145°
- Shutter Speed: PAL: 1/25~1/10000 sec; NTSC: 1/30~1/10000 sec
- Video Out: CVBS
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux
- White Balance: Auto
- DNR: 3DNR
- WDR: 90db
- Day / Night Shift: EXT / Auto / Color / B&W
- Power Requirement: DC 4.5V~25V
- Language: English / Chinese / Pyccknn / Espanol / Francais / Polski / Italiano / Portugues / Japanese / Korean / Eaahnika
- Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃ RH90% MAX
- Working Humidity: 20~80%
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃
- Storage Humidity: 20~95%
- Dimension: 21.8×21.8mm (without bracket)
- Weight: 12g
- 1x Foxeer Razer Mini Cam
- 1x Bracket (21 to 28)
- 1x Servo Cable
- 1x 2pin OSD Cable
- 1x OSD Board
- 1x Manual
- 1x Screws