Please note, ELRS is a new open source project so please only order this if you are comfortable with regular firmware updates as the firmware is still in beta. We will only be able to offer limited support due to the early nature of the firmware, but we think this project has great potential.
Introducing: The Foxeer ELRS 2.4G Receiver LNA – Your Tiny, Mighty Connection Guru
Get ready to be swept off your feet as we unveil the compact powerhouse of connectivity – the Foxeer ELRS 2.4G Receiver LNA! With its petite size, this little gadget packs a punch, boasting a 2.4GHz frequency and an external T antenna that scoffs at the mere mention of onboard ceramic versions.
Ignite your desire with these key product highlights:
- Enjoy extended range with an external T antenna that leaves its ceramic counterparts in the dust.
- Revel in lightning-fast performance thanks to the ESP8285+SX1280 processor.
- Embrace frequent firmware updates with FW Version 3.0.1 and Flash Frequency of 25~500Hz.
Does this whet your appetite? Well, read on!
Dive into the nitty-gritty specs that make this Foxeer ELRS 2.4G Receiver LNA the ultimate connectivity companion:
- Processor: ESP8285+SX1280 (your connection’s personal trainer)
- Work Frequency: 2400GHz~2500GHz (because who doesn’t like a little wiggle room?)
- Flash Frequency: 25~500Hz (keeping you up-to-date and in the loop)
- FW Version: 3.0.1 (evolving, just like you)
- Indicator: RGB LED (because life’s too short for dull indicators)
- Input: 5V (power play!)
- Weight: 0.7g (lighter than your favourite feather)
- Size: 10.5*19mm (tiny but mighty)
- Antenna: external T type (the powerhouse of range)
Action, you say? Here’s what you’ll get:
- Foxeer ELRS 2.4GHz Receiver (LNA) – the star of the show
- Antenna – your trusty sidekick
Convinced? We thought so.
Don’t miss out on this downright revolutionary Foxeer ELRS 2.4G Receiver LNA. Secure yours today at Unmanned Tech, and let your FPV, maker, and IoT dreams soar to new heights with our outstanding support by your side!
- Foxeer ELRS 2.4GHz Receiver (LNA)