The FS-X6B receiver from FlySky is a 6 channel, two-way receiver designed for use with multi-rotor aircraft. It uses the AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol and dual omnidirectional antenna which results in superior noise reduction. The FS-X6B is compact, easy to install and boasts an easy-to-use interface. The FS-X6B supports 6 channel PWM output, standard PPM output and i-BUS support for up to 18 channels alongside a reliable voltage sensor interface.
- Channels: 6(PWM), 8(PPM), 18(i-BUS)
- Model Type: Multi-Rotor
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475 GHz
- Brand Wigth: 500KHz
- Number of bands: 135
- RF Power: No more than 20 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick resolution: 1024
- Low voltage alarm: Yes
- DSC port: PPM/PWM/i-BUS
- Antenna Length: 93mm (Dual Antenna)
- Power input: 4.0-8.4V
- On-line Update: Yes(Wireless)
- Range: >300m
- Weight: 4.5g
- Size: 36*22*7.5mm
- i-BUS Port: Yes
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZX6B00
- Compatible Transmitters: All AFHDS 2A transmitters e.g. FS-i10, FS-i6, FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i4, FS-i4X.
Find out more in the FS-X6B manual.