Ever wondered what the result would be if Lego and Drones combined?? Well here is your answer, the Flying Bricks Lego-Style kit! The kit includes all the equipment you need to build your very own drone from Lego pieces! No extra equipment is needed to complete the build (such as a soldering iron) and you have the finished quad in less than 15 minutes from start to finish! This is a great way to combine the fun of building Lego with the fascinating world of drones and the quad is crash-friendly and re-buildable making it the perfect kit to practice your flying skills. This is a great gift for children and adults alike who want to re-live their Lego-filled childhood!
This kit includes both a LiPo battery pack and a radio controller and so you really don’t need any other equipment to get this in the air and flying. You can also play around with the design of your flying platform with six different configurations!
- A Lego-style DIY drone kit that includes everything you need to get in the air (including battery and radio controller)
- Build in less than 15 minutes
- Up to six different design configurations
- No extra tools needed
- There is no need to worry about crashing this quad as you can simply re-build it!
- Frame size: 150x150mm
- Color: Red
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Charging Time: 30min
- Charging mode: USB
- Battery: 3.7v 300mah
- Box Dimension: 200*145*65mm
- Propellers: 65mm
- Weight: 49g
- 1 x Frame kit (various Lego pieces to complete build)
- 1 x 3.7V 300mah LiPo battery
- 4 x 65mm props (2 x CW, 2 x CCW)
- 1 x Flight Controller
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Manual
- Kit contains high speed rotating parts. Keep away from small children.
- Strict adult supervision recommended