Shark Byte delivers near-zero visible latency High Definition 720p 60FPS video on your Fat Shark HDO2, HDO, HD3, and more. This digital HD system supports up to eight operators on standard 5.8GHz FPV frequencies and can be used alongside analog systems without interference.
Fat Shark’s new Shark Byte digital HD receiver is a compact goggle mounted module with integrated DVR and directional antenna. While mounted, the Fat Shark goggle can be seamlessly switched between digital and analog. Goggles can be even stored in their case without removing the digital module.
The goggle and module can both be powered by an existing Fat Shark battery (with included balance lead adapter). For longer flight days, the system includes an XT-60 terminated adapter with a regulator to supply 8.4V to goggles and module from standard 3S or 4S battery packs. Omni antennas are not included.
- Weight: 80.3g
- Dimensions: 105 x 21 x 39mm
- Operating Frequencies: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Input Power: 5.5mm Barrel Connector, 8-16V Center Pin Positive
- Operating temperature: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
- Compatible Headsets: Fat Shark Dominator series
- 1 x Fat Shark Shark Byte RX5.1 Receiver Module