This is the F4 brushed flight controller that is based on the Revolution series and supports Raceflight and Betaflight. The F4 brushed is equipped with a F4 processor and uses the 32bit STM32F405 micro controller. This coupled with a 8Khz MPU6000 means that this flight controller will get bored while it is waiting for you to give it stick commands even in the most aggressive of FPV flights. This F4 brushed flight controller supports 1S and 2S power input and SBUS/DSM/DSM2/DSMX receivers.
- Supports Raceflight and Betaflight – select Revo as target when flashing
- MPU6000 IMU
- Equipped with F4 chip and uses STM32F405 controller
- Clock speed of 168MHZ, far beyond the 72MHZ of the F3 series controller
- Supports 1S /2S power input – equipped with a 1S/2S power switch
- UART1/2/3 ports 5V
- DSM ports 3.3V
- With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes
- Supports SBUS/DSM/DSM2/DSMX receivers
- Dimension: 22mm*32.5mm
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Weight: 4g
1. DSM/DSM2/DSMX receiver can be soldered directly to the DSM/DSM2/DSMX Receiver interface 3.3V, GND, RX3. Enable Seria_RX for UART3 and Set Receiver mode RX_SERIAL. Select Spektrum1024(DSM/DSM2) or Spektrum2048(DSMX) in Raceflight configurator.
2. SBUS receiver can be soldered to the UART1 GND, + 5V, RX1. Then Enable Seria_RX and Set Receiver mode RX_SERIAL. Select Sbus signal in Raceflight configurator.
F4 Brushed Pinout