What do you get when you cross an FPV monitor with some FPV goggles? You get Moggles! This is the EV800D FPV Two-in-One Monitor/Googles now include a built in Diversity receiver along with an integrated DVR. If you are an avid FPV racer but can’t quite decide whether to go for a monitor or a pair of goggles, then you no longer have to make that decision – just get our EV800D Moggles! You can simply un-clip the 5 inch 800×480 HD LCD from the rest of the goggle body to have yourself a separate monitor with a sunscreen. These goggles also come with a built-in battery for ease of use and they come with an advanced auto-searching function that finds the correct video transmission for you.
These are an excellent choice of googles for the practicality, the special features and (maybe most importantly of all) the price. You won’t be disappointed!
Please note that the EV800D units come with USA style plugs, so be sure to add a UK/EU adapter to your order if you don’t already have one.
- Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz diversity 40ch receiver with RaceBand;
- Built in HD DVR to record 720x576px videos (no extra latency thanks to dedicated, separate DVR chip)
- Included patch and omnidirectional antenna for excellent signal coverage and range
- A two-in-one design – 5 inch screen can be used as small monitor on radio controller or with tripod;
- HD high brightness 5 inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing;
- Comes with an advanced auto-searching function to find the right channel quickly;
- Built-in 7.4V 1200mAh that lasts around 2 hours;
- Wide-range re-charging voltage support (7-12V) – power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as back-up power source to prolong the operational time;
- Super-wide visible angle of up to 82 degree;
- 92% transparent lens used so no distortion and no blur on the edge of the screen;
- Lightweight (375g);
- 5 inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD.
Weight: 362g without antenna
Belt : three-way adjustable belt
|Build in DVR
Record up to 720*576px full frame rate video, no frame lost (C10 card required)
Replay in MENU
Require C10 card to record full frame rate
|Super sensitiveness in 2pcs RX5808 PRO modules
Great performance when two types (Linear and Omni) antennas are used
|Screen size: 5.0 inch
Screen resolution: 800*480(No blur after enlarge by the lens)
Screen brightness: 600cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
View Angle: 140/120 degree(Horizontal/Vertical)
|3x boost of the video to acquire intense feel-in-there video;
92% transparent rate distort if light;
|Built-in 7.4V/1200mAh battery;
Each battery circle offer around 2hr working time;
11-20V wide range recharging voltage range, typical recharging voltage is 12V
2S (7.4 V) /3S(11.1V) battery as back-up power t to have long working time.
Frequencies (5.8GHz, with RaceBand)
|CH||CH 1||CH 2||CH 3||CH 4||CH 5||CH 6||CH 7||CH 8|
|A or FR1||5865 MHZ||5845 MHZ||5825 MHZ||5805 MHZ||5785 MHZ||5765 MHZ||5745 MHZ||5725 MHZ|
|B or FR2||5733 MHZ||5752 MHZ||5771 MHZ||5790 MHZ||5809 MHZ||5828 MHZ||5847 MHZ||5866 MHZ|
|C or FR3||5705 MHZ||5685 MHZ||5665 MHZ||5645 MHZ||5885 MHZ||5905 MHZ||5925 MHZ||5945 MHZ|
|D or FR4||5740 MHZ||5760 MHZ||5780 MHZ||5800 MHZ||5820 MHZ||5840 MHZ||5860 MHZ||5880 MHZ|
|R or FR5||5658 MHZ||5695 MHZ||5732 MHZ||5769 MHZ||5806 MHZ||5843 MHZ||5880 MHZ||5917 MHZ|