The tinyhawk S is the newest brushless whoop quadcopter from Emax. Although it might look the same a the first tinyhawk, the S version features now supports 1-2S input and still uses the Matek F411 FC with a 4in1 5A ESC. So the S version takes the already awesome tinyhawk S, and adds support for 2S lipos to make it even faster for outdoor flight with 2S, or switch back to 1S when flying indoors.
- Newly engineered brushless motor that is both smaller in scale in order to reduce weight, but also be able to spin at higher RPMs,
increasing the power output of the entire aircraft.
- Utilising this new power system, up to 20% more flight time as well as the ability to accept a higher voltage
- Tinyhawk S. Featuring a dual slot mount, the camera will be able to adjust its angle to the pilot’s preference to help navigate the craft at higher speeds.
- With newly reinforced struts, the frame’s durability is unmatched in its class.
- Model: TinyhawkS
- Item Name: 75mm F4 OSD FPV Racing Drone
- Flight Controller: MATEKF411 F4 Flight Controller
- ESC: 5A 4in1 ESC
- Motor: H0802 15500KV Motor
- Propeller: Avan TH Tinyhawk
- Receiver: EMAX Tiny RX ( Compatible with Frsky D8 / D16)
- VTX: 37CH 25mW VTX
- Camera: 600TVL CMOS Camera
- Weight: 30g ( Without Battery)
- Maxinum Size of Drone: 125mm ( without antenna, cable tie)
- 1x Emax TinyhawkS Drone
- 1x 1S 450mAh Lipo Battery
- 1x 2S 300mAh Lipo Battery