Since the release of the immensely popular babyhawk R, the Emax engineers have been hard at work building the ultimate 5inch FPV racer. The Hawk 5 is their answer. Not only does it pack impressive performance, but it sticks with Emax roots of being well priced. Emax has brought together all of their best and most popular gear and fit it onto a custom, lightweight frame to give you the Hawk 5.
- Maxnum F4 Flight Tower, with VTX, XM+ receiver, Omnibus F4 with OSD, and 30A 4in1 Dshot 600 ESC
- Powerful LS2206 2300Kv Lite Spec Racing motors
- Avan Flow props ensure efficient flight for maximum power
- Foxeer Arrow Micro FPV camera
- Weighs only 270g with props (battery not included)
- Ultra durable carbon fiber frame
- Runs on 3-4S Lipo
- Can mount battery on top or underneath the frame
- You get a spare arm and some extra hardware with each kit for easy repairs
Please note that the XM+ receiver ships with international firmware (D8 mode only), so if your taranis has EU firmware, you will need to reflash the firmware. Fortunately one of our customers (WhirlyBloke) has published a great video showing you how to do this easily on youtube.
At the heart is the Magnum F4 flight tower, that packs an omnibus F4 flight controller, 4in1 Dshot 600 ESC, 48ch VTX, and an XM+ receiver. This is coupled to an ultra low latency Foxeer arrow mirco camera. The LS2206 motors along with the AVAN flow propellers ensure you get maximum performance without sacrificing on efficiency, giving you more time in the air.
The Sky is Only the Beginning
The all new Hawk 5 is the next generation of racing drones, pushing the limits of what is possible for a quadcopter in its class. In order to maximize system performance, each part was carefully engineered and tested through rigorous extremities.
Micro Cam + OSD
Featuring a low latency micro camera boasting an impressive sensor, pilots can expect a vibrant image needed to navigate a variety of terrain safely. Boasting an On Screen Display, the aircraft pilot will have easy access to all relevant information needed to monitor drone performance, battery information, and signal quality.
Magnum + LS
For greater flight time, our engineers built a unique all-in-one Magnum power system paired together with 23001<V Lite Spec brushless motors for maximum efficiency while still providing enormous amounts of power.
Utilizing the elegant AVAN Flow propellers, pilots will be able to stay in the air longerwithout sacrificing speed or performance due to its unmatched durability and its ability to offer linear control throughout the flight envelope.
Place It Anywhere
Every pilot prefers different weight characteristics, so we designed the frame to accommodate a variety of placements for your lipo. Top, Bottom, Sideways? It does it all.
For the Modern Pilot
From its unique frame design utilizing aerospace grade carbon fiber, down to its efficient brushless motors built out of a high quality lightweight aluminium alloy, the Hawk 5 was created to meet the demands of the modern day drone pilot.
- Clean build using the proven Magnum F4 Tower System
- Stackable Omnibus F4 Flight controller
- 30ax 4 DSHOT 600 ESC
- Frsky XM+ receiver (D8 mode)
- 25/200 48ch 5.8ghzVTX
- Vibration Dampening Suspension System
- Built-in OSD with realtime readouts from Battery Voltage, Flight time, to Receiver Signal Strength
- Foxeer Arrow Micro v2 600TVL CCD camera with a sharp wide angle 150 degree lens
- Lightweight Dipole Whip or Circular Polarized RHCP/LHCP Pagoda Il Antenna Included
- Powerful EMAX LS2206 2300kv motors
- Avan Flow 5 inch Propeller designed for control and efficiency
- Aerospace grade Carbon Fiber Frame with optimized lowdrag and exchangeable arms with Reinforced top plate braces
- 270 grams with props
- Spare arm and hardware included