This is the EMAX 2.5g ES951 Digital Servo that is small and lightweight, yet packs a powerful punch. Despites its small dimensions, this sub-micro servo has a 0.27kg/cm stall torque at 4.8V.
Note: If you wish to use this servo with a Spektrum Nanolight receiver, you must change the pin sequence on the servo plug or modify the 3-way lead. This is due to the fact that the Spektrum Nonolight receivers have the pin sequence SIGNAL-GND-POSITIVE – unlike the more usual pin sequence SIGNAL-POSITIVE-GND (as found on this EMAX servo).
- Weight: 2.5g
- Dimensions (mm): L18.02 x W7.91 x H16.8
- Mounting hole spacing: 21.9mm between centres
- Mounting depth: 10.15mm (from bottom of mounting arm to bottom of case)
- Lead length: 135mm
- Operating voltage: 4.0V~6.0V
- Stall Torque @ 4.8V: 0.27kg/cm
- Operating Speed @ 4.8V: 0.08sec/60deg