Don’t let the BabyHawk R name fool you, this is no baby quadcopter. It rocks the class-leading RS1106 motors paired with Avan micro props to put hairs on anyone’s chest, especially when running on a 4S battery. Combining all of the latest electronics Emax has to offer, the BabyHawk Race is built to give you incredible performance in a tiny quadcopter package. This quadcopter has an empty weight of 82.5g, so providing you with an excellent power to weight ratio. Furthermore, the mini magnum flight stack is a rock-solid and high-performance flight stack that includes a BetaFlight OSD and a 40CH VTX. Despite the small size, the BabyHawk R has an excellent CCD micro FPV camera up front on an easily adjustable mount to suit your particular flight style.
If you are looking for your next sub 250g micro quadcopter (so you don’t need to register it), the BabyHawk Race should be on top of your list as it is one of the cheaper quads that uses premium equipment from the well-loved Emax.
Note: this is the black version, 112mm wheelbase BabyHawk Race. We sell both the PNP and BNF versions. We also sell the bigger Emax Babyhawk-R RACE (R) Edition FPV Quadcopter 136mm
- High Speed power system featuring RS1106 and the Avan Micro
- FC/ESC AIO – Mini Magnum Tower
- 112mm Carbon Fiber Frame
- Only weighs 82.5 grams
- Customizable Shell Canopy with adjustable camera positions
- Pre-tuned Betaflight Firmware for optimized flight performance
- OSD integrated with Low-Voltage detection
- 40 Channel 5.8g VTX switchable 25/200mw
- Compatible with EMAX Transmitter/Goggles/Accessories
- Utilises Micro CCD Sensor Camera
- Accepts 3-4 cell LiPo batteries
- Choose between the PNP and the BNF version
- 3s or 4s 450-550 mAh (at least 75C) with a XT30 battery connector. We recommend the TATTU 450mAh 14.8V 75C 4S1P LiPo Battery Pack
- Light weight carbon fiber frame with impact resistant plastic canopy available in several colors
- Strong 3mm arms with lower profile arms to reduce drag.
- Integrated flight controller vibration dampening system for a smoother and more locked in feeling flights
Power System Features
- Powered by the new Magnum Mini tower system with F3 FC + 4 in 1 12A BLHELI S ESC 3-4s
- Betaflight Firmware 3.2.X with comes pre tuned at the factory for optimized flight performance
- Class leading Emax RS1106 6000kv brushless motors paired with the new Avan 2” quad blade propeller for maximum speed and control.
FPV System Features
- 650TVL Micro CCD camera with tuned profiles for different light condition. CCD is preferred by more pilots over CMOS for its better handling of high contrast lighting and resistance to “jello” in your flight video.
- Canopy has adjustable camera positions so pilot can tune for track speed and size.
- 40 Channel 5.8g VTX with LED info display and switchable transmission power from 25/200mw
- BabyHawk Race (black, 112mm wheelbase) × 1
- Manual ×1
- AVAN-MICRO propeller × 2
- Screw pack×1
- Camera adjusting board×1
- Emax Tiny receiver (compatible with Frsky D8 mode) – if you choose the BNF version