Add extra protection to your quadcopter electronics with some silicone conformal coating. When flying in damp weather, moisture can get into your precious electronics and cause a short. And since we almost always land on grass it is only a matter of time until something bad can happen. After you build you can protect your exposed connections and solder points using this silicone conformal coating to essentially waterproof your electronics.
If your FC uses a barometer, do not cover it with conformal coating as it will prevent it from working.
A transparent silicone coating designed to protect printed circuit boards, it is also easily
- Can be soldered through for rework
- Quick-drying silicone conformal coating suitable for printed circuit boards
- Based on high-quality silicon resin with excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Excellent resistance to mould growth, UV light and exposure to tropical conditions
- Good dielectric properties
- Very high surface resistivity
- High protective effect in a humid environment
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Temperature range -50°C to +125°C
Boards should be clean and pre-dried before application of the coating.
|Package Size||15 ml|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+125°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-50°C|