This is the Beecore V2.0 F3 Brushed flight controller from Eachine and it is designed to work with the BeeDuctrix / Tiny Whoop / Inductrix setups/ Eachine E010 E010C E010S quadcopters. This doesn’t limit the use to just these quads though as you can use this great little brushed flight controller with OSD in any brushed quad setup. This flight controller comes with the BetaFlight 3.2.0 firmware as standard and features a built-in OSD. You can also choose which receiver option you would like; FrSky, FlySky or DSM2.
- The world’s first F3_EVO controller compatible with Frsky/Flysky/DSM2 (Optional).
- BetaFlight ready, born for acro flight controller for the BeeDuctrix / Tiny Whoop / Inductrix quad!
- Full Cleanflight/Betaflight compatibility on a STM32 F303 F3_EVO 3×1 style processor.
- Fully programmable through Cleanflight / Betalfight using the onboard USB port! Tune all the parameters, PID’s, and rates to your perfect settings!
- High discharge battery connector wire for more power and performance.
- Can fly your Inductrix style quad in full rate mode (or even air mode!), fully execute flips/ rolls, and shoot the smallest of gaps with precision! Tuned to give you that locked in feeling you get with standard race quads.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 10A maximum
- Work voltage: 3.7v-5v / 1S Lipo battery input
- Firmware Version: BetaFlight 3.2.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm (Fully compatible with the Inductrix quad and Eachine E010/E010S frame and mounting pattern.)
- Weight: 3.2g
- Receiver option: Frsky 8CH protocol D8 Mode (SBUS), Flysky 6CH AFHDS 2A protocol (IBUS), Spektrum DSM2/DSMX protocol
- Frsky receiver supports FRSKY Taranis X9D/X9D PLUS (D8 mode), XJT (D8 Mode), DJT DFT DHT Transmitter.
- Flysky receiver supports FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G, FS-GT2F, Turnigy Evolution Transmitter.
- DSM2/DSMX receiver supports Spectrum/JR(DSM2/DSMX protocol) DEVO10/DEVO 7E(with deviation firmware).
- 1 x Beecore V2.0 Flight Control Board
- 3 x Power Cable (For Inductrix x1, For E010x1, For QX Serials x1)
- 4 x Rubber Shock Absorber
- 4 x Screws