The popular Dynam Spitfire 1200mm wingspan warbird is now even better with the release of this new Version 2 spec model. The classic lines of the WWII fighter are now finished in a more realistic paint scheme along with a 4-blade propeller. The latest Skylord series speed control comes as standard providing an improved algorithm for more linear throttle performance.
Months of flight testing and design yielded an aircraft that is super stable and capable of maintaining flight at super slow speeds that allow any novice to master flight mechanics with ease. The Dynam Spitfire is a simple scalemodel that has been designed with convenience and durability in mind and will still be flying long after other more complicated models have packed up there bags.
Power is spectacular from the 890kv brushless motor and provides enough grunt to rip up the skies over your flying field and its light wing loading and crisp handling make landing and flying a more relaxed affair.
The Version 3 of the Dynam Spitfire has Upgraded ESC from 40A to 50A-5A BEC.
- Improved scale finished paint scheme
- 4-bladed propeller
- Electronic retracts
- Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 battery connector
- 6 x 9g servos installed (extra servo for the flaps)
- Wingspan: 1200mm / 47in
- Overall Length: 1010mm / 40in
- Flying Weight: 1150g
- Motor Size: BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner
- ESC: 50A-5A Brushless
- Servo: 6x 9g (with flap)
- Radio: 5 Channel (required)
- CG (centre of gravity): To Be Confirmed
- Prop Size: 4-Blade Scale Prop
- Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (required)
- Approx. Flying Duration: 12+ mins
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 2 Hours
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires a Radio System, 2200mAh 3S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.