The Hawker Hurricane R4118 flew 49 sorties in the battle of Britain and is considered to be the most historic British fighter to have survived the second world war.
Dynam have faithfully reproduced this classic aircraft and crafted a sublime example that is a true joy to fly and own. As with all Dynam aircraft, it’s not just the airframe that is made in house. All electronics are designed and manufactured in the Dynam factory, this ensures that the only disappointment you get with this beauty… is the beeping from your timer telling you to land.
The choice of motor and propeller have given this airframe a “locomotive style” linear power supply and thismakes for huge realistic scale displays. The large battery canopy makes changing it for a fresh one simple. And talking of simple, assembly is quick and easy by following the well written instructions included in the kit.
- Wingspan – 1250mm (49.9in)
- Length – 1003mm (39.48in)
- Retracts – 2 x Electronic worm drive
- Controls – Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Electronic Retracts
- Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.