Instructions for Usage
Changing the interval from seconds to minutes
You also have the option of changing the intervals to minutes instead of seconds. You do this by connecting the pads marked ‘JP2’ on the board. You will then be able to select interval times from 1 to 40 minutes.
Note: You will have to turn off your cameras automatic sleep mode when choosing long intervals.
Combining the pictures
In order to combine the pictures into the time-lapse sequence, you will need film-editing software. Such software includes TMPGenc (for Windows) and iMovie (for Mac OSX). The usage of the software is out of scope of this documentation.
- Canon: 7S, 7, 10, 55, 100P, 100, Kiss 7, Kiss 5, Kiss Lite, Kiss III L, Kiss III, IX E, 5D Mk II, 7D, Kiss DX, Kiss X2, Kiss X3, Kiss X4, Kiss DN
- Nikon: D40, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D3000, D5000, Nikon 1 J1
- OLYMPUS: E-30, E-3, E-410, E-520, E-620
- Pentax: K-5, K-x, K-m, K-r, K-01, K20D/10D, K200D/100D, *ist DS/DL, Compact Digital Camera with IR Remote
- Sony: α55, α230, α380, α550, α700, α900, NEX-5, NEX-7
- Sigma: SD14, SD15 (ch1 only)