- 30 ms 10 km Digital Video Transmission
- 1080p/100fps H.265 Video Transmission
- 4K/60fps Video Recording Onboard
- Frequency Auto-Switching
- 155° Super-Wide FOV
- Canvas Mode Support
The DJI O3 Air Unit is a powerful and reliable high definition video transmission system for drones. Equipped with DJI’s O3+ technology, this air unit offers snappy responsiveness and a clear, ultra-sharp live feed for the ultimate flying experience. The 2T2R omnidirectional antennas ensure stability and smoothness of the video transmission within a generous signal coverage range.
With a video transmission resolution of up to 1080p and a high frame rate of 100 fps, the DJI O3 Air Unit delivers stunning visuals that are further enhanced by its support for the H.265 video coding format. The extended 10km transmission range allows you to fly farther and explore more, with the air unit automatically selecting the optimal frequency band for the best signal. It also boasts excellent anti-interference performance, giving you peace of mind as you fly and a stable, long-range connection.
In addition to its impressive video transmission capabilities, the DJI O3 Air Unit features upgraded imaging specs including a 1/1.7-inch sensor and the ability to shoot 4K/60fps video with a 155° super-wide FOV. Its D-Cinelike color mode allows for greater creative freedom in color grading, and it can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set for even more control over aperture and exposure.
The O3 Air Unit is also compatible with the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, giving you complete mobility and the ability to customize the on-screen display information with Canvas mode. With its vast compatibility and lightweight, compact design, the DJI O3 Air Unit is the perfect choice for elevating your drone creations to the next level.
Compatible with Multiple DJI Devices
- DJI Goggles 2 – Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky.
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 – Featuring DJI O3 image transmission for high-definition, low-latency, long-distance transmission and strong anti-interference capabilities
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 – The ultra-low-latency remote features Hall effect control sticks with an ergonomic design to offer high-accuracy control. Unlock M Mode and fly with freedom and achieve more advanced maneuvers.
What Is BetaFlight Canvas Mode, Why is it important for FPV?
Betaflight Canvas is a feature in the Betaflight flight controller software that allows you to customize the on-screen display (OSD) of your FPV goggles or display. It allows you to add, move, and resize various elements on the screen, such as flight data, battery voltage, and timers, as well as customize their appearance and behavior. This can be useful for an FPV pilot because it allows you to tailor the OSD to your preferences and display only the information that you find most relevant or important.
For example, you might want to display your current flight mode, battery voltage, and timer prominently on the screen, while hiding less important elements such as your GPS coordinates or altitude. You can also use Canvas to create custom layouts for different flying scenarios, such as racing, freestyle, or long-range flying. With Canvas, you have complete control over what information is displayed and how it is presented, which can help you stay focused and aware of your flight status during high-speed or complex maneuvers.
Why is HD FPV Better?
HD (high definition) FPV (first-person view) video transmission and analog FPV are both methods of transmitting a live video feed from a drone to the pilot’s goggles or display. While HD FPV is generally considered to offer higher resolution and clarity, with a wider color range and more detailed image, it does not necessarily have lower latency than analog FPV.
Latency, or delay, in video transmission can be caused by a number of factors, including the distance between the transmitter and receiver, the transmission frequency and bandwidth, and the processing power and efficiency of the transmission system. In some cases, HD FPV systems may have lower latency than analog FPV systems, but this can depend on the specific technologies and features of each system.
One advantage of HD FPV is its ability to transmit a higher resolution and frame rates, which can make the video appear smoother and more lifelike. This can be especially important for fast-moving or dynamic flight scenarios, where a lower frame rate can make it difficult to maintain control or navigate through obstacles. HD FPV may also offer additional features such as higher resolution and a wider color range, which can enhance the overall flying experience.
Overall, both HD FPV and analog FPV have their own unique features and benefits, and the best choice for a particular pilot may depend on their specific needs and preferences.
2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX) 
Transmission Power (EIRP)
FCC: < 33 dBm
CE: < 14 dBm
SRRC: < 30 dBm
End-to-End Latency 
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 28 ms.
810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 40 ms.
- With DJI Goggles 2:
1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 30 ms.
1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 40 ms.
Max Video Transmission Range 
10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
Supported Flight Control System
Only compatible with controllers that support Betaflight. For more information, check the product FAQ.
-10º to 40º C (14° to 104° F)
Supports auto mode
Supports manual mode: 40 MHz: 1 channel; 20 MHz: 3 channels; 10 MHz: 3 channels
Channel 1: 5794.5 MHz20 MHz/10 MHz:
Channel 1: 5768.5 MHz
Channel 2: 5804.5 MHz
Channel 3: 5839.5 MHz
Supported SD Cards
microSD (up to 256 GB)
Recommended microSD Cards
SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus V30 U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC
Supported DJI Goggles
DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
Supported DJI Remote Controller
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
Included In the Box
- DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1
* When recording with a high resolution and high frame rate, the product may overheat and stop recording due to the relatively high power consumption. If this occurs, please return and land in time to cool down. Additionally, please take effective heat dissipation measures and avoid blocking ventilation holes.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3 and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; or when the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- Compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which are sold separately.
- Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
- FCC-compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission latency data varies with different goggles. With DJI Goggles 2 at 1080p/100fps video transmission quality, the lowest video transmission latency is 30 ms. With DJI FPV Goggles V2 at 810p/120fps video transmission quality, video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission bitrate varies depending on the operating environment.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands are supported for receiving; however, for transmitting, only the 5.8 GHz frequency band is supported. Some countries or regions do not support 5.8 GHz. Please check, confirm, and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before use.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3 and only support that of 16:9.
- Sold separately.
- Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
- The size and weight may be slightly different due to the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
3in1 Cable Pinout