NOTE: DJI sell these as SMA, though they are in fact RP-SMA. The description may refer to them as SMA at points.
This is a set of two LHCP antenna with SMA joint, which is small and lightweight and ensures a long-distance transmission range and strong anti-interference. To use this with your Air Unit you will need to use an MMCX to SMA pigtail.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames. Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- The DJI FPV Air Unit is equipped with MMCX antenna ports. Since the port (the inner pin) is small, when pulling out the antenna, please hold the air unit with one hand, press the two ends of the antenna with the other hand, and remove it horizontally.
- Please note that dragging the antenna directly may cause the inner pin and the collar to fall off or get damaged.
- DJI FPV Air Module Antenna × 2
- VSWR<2 frequency range: 5.4GHz-6GHz, 2.75dB gain and 3dB axial ratio beamwidth at 5.8GHz
- Size: 12.7 × 12.7 × 80 mm
- Weight: 3.9 g
- DJI FPV Air Unit