Provides two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year for accidents, such as water damage or collision. Letting you fly with peace of mind.
If you need your care refresh card code urgently, please contact us with your order number and we should be able to send the code to you before your card is shipped out.
DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated;
- Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours;
- Handheld device (Osmo, Ronin) activated within the last 30 days;
- Repaired in an official DJI Service Centre (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
- Aircraft approved via video verification.
- Each time you request a replacement, you’ll need to pay a small amount of replacement fee and receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- Express Option: We will ship you a replacement as soon as the damaged product is received
- Two replacements: Offer up to two full replacements at an additional charge in one year
- Water damage coverage: Covers accidents like water damage and collisions
- Free Shipping: Free Shipping, making the replacement experience much better
- VIP phone service: Get in touch with DJI product experts
- DJI Care Activation Process: DJI Care Refresh can only be activated within 48 hours since the drone been activated If you have missed the 48 hours, please send email to DJI aftersales team for further assistence
Two Fast Replacements
DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year. When it comes to accidents like water damage, collision, or missing aircraft, you can have your product replaced for a small additional cost. These replacements will be in new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
For the DJI FPV, the first DJI Care Refresh replacement fee is £249, the second replacement is £269.
VIP Phone Service
Get in touch with DJI product experts, delivering prioritized support and skilled advice whenever you need it.
If you are in the same region where you purchased your aircraft, DJI will cover all shipping costs.
Care Refresh Procedure
When applying for a repair, indicate that you have purchased DJI Care Refresh on the Repair Application Form. After DJI conducts a damage assessment and informs you of the results, you can choose to either pay for the repair or get a replacement using DJI Care Refresh. You can check the progress of this request on www.DJI.com.
*Please note that this has to be bound with your drone within 48hrs of activation, if it is after this period of time you will have to log in via this link and submit a video to DJI. DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region