Get your FPV parts 3D printed at Unmanned Tech. We have spend the last 2 years and thousands hours honing our 3D printers to be able to offer you professional and affordable 3D printing.
No need to get stressed out with fine tuning your 3D printer and dealing with failed prints, bed leveling, supports etc.. Simply upload your STL file, and we will calculate the price and you can add it to your order. Printing takes about 1 day, but may be longer if our printers are busy. Now you can get just about any FPV part printed at your favourite FPV shop.
If you are a designer and would like a production batch made of your parts, please contact us for further discounts and timescales.
- If you place an order we cannot print, we will refund you before printing.
- If we try to print your file and fail, we will not charge you anything extra to rety. If we find that we cannot print a second time we will refund you for the printing cost minus the printer startup/setup fee (currently £1.20). Either way we will let you know.
- If you are unsure about your file, please contact us first and we will be happy to offer some advice, otherwise read below what makes for a good print.
3D print models best practice (increase your chases of a successful print)
- Models should have as much bottom surface area to ensure proper adhesion to the print bed
- Models should have as little overhang as possible (otherwise the print generates excessive supports which can reduce the print quality)