Introducing the Cubepilot Orange+ Autopilot – the ultimate solution for autonomous flight control. With a faster H7 SOC and 1MB of RAM, the Orange+ can handle even the most complex flight paths with ease. And with upgraded triple redundant IMUs, you can fly with confidence knowing that your autopilot has multiple layers of protection against failure.
But the Orange+ doesn’t just stop at redundancy – its IMUs are also mechanically isolated to reduce the impact of frame vibrations, and are temperature-controlled to ensure optimal performance. Plus, the entire flight management unit and IMU are housed in a compact cube form factor, making it easy to integrate into any system.
But the real standout feature of the Orange+ is its compatibility with the Cubepilot carrierboard. With a simple 80-pin DF17 connector, manufacturers can easily incorporate the Orange+ into their commercial systems, and even design their own carrier boards to meet their specific needs.
And with support for both Ardupilot and PX4, two of the best autopilot software options on the market, you can trust that your Orange+ will provide reliable and feature-rich autonomous flight control. So why wait? Upgrade to the Cubepilot Orange+ Autopilot today and take your autonomous flight capabilities to new heights!
- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit (IMU) are housed in a relatively small form factor (a cube).
- Fully Cubepilot carrier board compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.
For more information, please see the Cubepilot WIki – The Cube Module Overview – CubePilot
- Chassis Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy (cube) + ABS Molding (Carrier Board)
- Operating Temperature: 10~ +55° IMU with temperature control
- PWM I/Os: 14
- Mavlink serial Interface: 2
- Number of GPS supported: 2
- Debug Interface: 1
- I2C Interface: 1
- CAN FD Interface: 2
- Smart RTL
- Battery low protection
- RC signal protection
- Main Processor: STM32H753VIT6
- Coprocessor: STM32F100
- Supported RC signals: PPM / SBUS / DSM
- Power redundancy: Triple redundancy
- Sensors: Triple IMU System
- Supported firmware: Ardupilot and PX4 opensource flight controller firmware
- Supported vehicle type: Fixed-wing planes, Copters with 3-8 motors, Helicopters, VTOL planes, Rovers/boats/submarines
- Weight: 73 g
- 1x Cube Orange+
- 1x ADSB Carrier Board
- 1x Power Brick Mini
- 1x I2C Board
- 1x Buzzer Cable
- 2x CAN Cable
- 1x Power Brick Mini Cable
- 1x GPS1 Cable
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 2x I2C Cable
- 4x Mounting Screw
- 3x 3M Large Sticker
- 2x 3M Medium Sticker
- 4x 3M Small Sticker
Manufacturer product code: HX4-06222