This is the crazyflie 2.x debug adapter kit. Although the goal of the crazyflie 2.0 was to make it as user friendly as possible there are some physical limitations due to the minute size of the quadcopter. To make accessing the microcontroller easy we added this debug adapter kit that lets you easily connect it to your crazyflie 2.0 using the standard connectors. This adapter turns the connector pinouts into a standard JTAG and SWD pinouts.
- Includes everything needed to more easily debug the MCUs (STM32F4 and nRF51)
- Multiple debug pinouts supported (including 20-pin JTAG and 10-pin Cortex debug)
- Supported debugger pinouts:
- Custom pinout that matches ST Discovery board debug interfaces
- Standard Cortex SWV debug 2×6 1.27mm (50mil) SWV interface
- Standard 2×10 2.54mm (100mil) JTAG interface
- Has reset button with jumper for reset support on either STM32F4 and nRF51
- 1 x Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter
- 1 x nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x Nylon screw and nut for nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x 6-pin debug cable for connecting to the Crazyflie 2.0
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.