This is the breakout expansion board for the Crazyflie 2.0 that allows you to test out new hardware easily without the need for soldering. Simply build the circuit onto a electronic breadboard, and attach the Crazyflie 2.0 to it. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- All expansion connector pins broken out with screen print for easy usage
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 2.54mm header that fits a breadboard (not included)
- Screenprint showing all signal names
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Size (WxHxD): 27x28x4mm
- 1 x Breakout expansion board
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.