With the BigQuad deck you can transform your Crazyflie 2.0 to a bigger quad by connecting external ESCs (Electronic Speed Controller) to the breakout connectors on the deck. The autodetection of the deck makes this transformation possible to do in seconds. The deck contains breakout header connectors for additional accessories such as external receiver (CPPM input) and GPS. It also has the possibility to monitor battery voltage and current.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 quadcopter and uses its expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about the Crazyflie 2.0 ecosystem. For more information about how to use the expansion decks check out the getting started with expansion decks page.
- 4 x ESC connectors
- 0.1″header mounting holes for additional connectivity:
- CPPM input (3 pin)
- GPS input (4 pin)
- I2C expansion (4 pin)
- Battery and current monitoring input (3 pin)
- Buzzer output (2 pin)
- Connect one or two additional decks
- Automatic detection of expansion deck
- Power Crazyflie 2.0 with 4.5V – 5.5V from ESC.
- BiqQuad deck inputs are 5V tolerant.
- Battery voltage monitoring divider scaled for input up to 23V.
- Current monitoring input 0V – 3V.
- BiqQuad deck and Crazyflie 2.0 current consumption:
- ~120mA without any additional decks.
- Up to 500mA if Crazyflie 2.0 battery is connected and charging.
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection.
- Weight: 3.8g
- Size (WxHxD): 36x40x5mm
- M3 mounting holes placed 30.5mm square.
- Designed for mounting above or under the Crazyflie 2.0
- 1x BigQuad deck
- 4x M2x4 nylon screw
- 2x M2x6 hex spacer
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact email@example.com.