The CrazyF411 from Happymodel is an F4 toothpick flight controller with OSD, that also managed to include 4x 20A ESC and a Frsky compatible receiver built into the board, making this flight controller ideal for a very compact and lightweight toothpick build.
The receiver also includes a PA/LNA power amplifier to enable much greater range compared to some other flight controllers with built in receivers (up to 400m range).
- 25.5×25.5mm FC AIO ESC board for toothpick .
- Most powerful for whoop / toothpick style flight
- Supports 2-4s battery input and provides 20A to the motors.
- Also Integrated SPI Frsky receiver working with D8/D16 protocols.
- This integrated receiver has PA/LNA power amplifier and the diversity antenna., This should give more control range for this flight controller.
|F4 Flight Controller||MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
Power supply: 2-4S battery input (DC 8V-17V)
Built-in 20A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Built-in Frsky D8/D16 SPI receiverBuilt-in 2.4G Power Amplification
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
Built-in Current meter
Built-in 5V 1.5A BEC
Built-in voltage detection
Firmware target: MATEKF411RX
Yaw Degrees should set to “-90 degree” to match the flight direction
|Onboard 20A ESC||MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v)
Current: 20A continuous peak 25A (5 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_7.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT600
|Internal Frsky NON-EU receiver Version||SPI BUS receiver
Frsky D8/D16 compatibleCompatible Non EU transmitter both D8 mode and D16 mode
Channels: 8ch/16chDual antenna
No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 400m
How to Bind your receiver
- 1x F4 AIO ESC RX Board
- 1x Cable with Connector
- 1x bag of Screws & Standoffs