The crazybee X flight controller is a feature packed all in one whoop flight controller complete with an integrated receiver, and VTX.
Noticed: IR1 is the signal of RX1 with inverter ,used for SBUS receiver.
RX1 and IR1 couldn’t be used at the same time .
CrazybeeX series flight controller is the first 5in1 AIO flight controller which could handle 2s.
It’s a better upgrade flight controller for your whoops. We could use this flight controller to building a 1s-2s compatible lightest 65mm/75mm/85mm brushless whoop.
Important: Not compatible with big propeller like 65mm/75mm when use 2s battery .
Recommend max size of propeller is 55mm.
Camera is NOT Included.
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Model: Crazybee X V1.0
- Item Name: F4 1-2S FC AIO ESC VTX & Receiver Board
|F4 Flight Controller||MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
Power supply: 1S-2S battery input (DC 2.9V-8.7V)
Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
Built-in 5.8G VTX
Built-in SPI Frsky receiver support D8/D16
Built-in 5V 1A BEC
Built-in voltage detection
Firmware target: CRAZYBEEF4FR
|Onboard 5A BL_S 4in1 ESC||EFM8BB21
Power supply: 1-2S LiPo/LiPo HV
Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: S_H_90_REV16_7.HEX
Default protocol: DSHOT600
|Onboard SPI Frsky Receiver||SPI BUS receiver Frsky D8/D16 compatible
Support Frsky_X_LBT(EU-LBT), Fubata S-FHSS (Need Betaflight 4.0.5 firmware or latest)
No ground interference ( Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 100m~200m
|Onboard 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX||Output power: 25mw
Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
Current consumption: 300mA(type)
Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
With Race band
Default vtx_power should set to be “2”
|Onboard Voltage and Current detector||Voltage Meter scale “110”
Amperage Mete scale “1175”
- Make the on board receiver get into bind mode: For 3.5.7 version firmware Plug USB and then press the bind button for 1 second , the Red LED on the top of the flight controller will getting to be solid , this indicate the receiver is in bind mode; For 4.0.x version firmware Plug USB and then connect betaflight configurator and then move to CLI tab , type “bind_rx_spi” ,the Red LED on the top of the flight controller will getting to be solid , the onboard receiver is in bind mode; For 4.1.x or 4.2.x the bind code is “bind_rx”
Make your transmitter get into bind mode . If bind is successful the red led will starting to blink. The red LED wouldn’t blinking when binding with some new ACCESS firmware frsky radio , but the bind is actual successful , need to go to CLI command and type “save” to finish the binding .
SPI Receiver option
- Frsky_D compatible with Frsky D8 protocol
- Frsky_X compatible with Frsky non-eu D16 protocol
- Frsky_X_LBT compatible with Frsky EU-LBT D16 protocol (4.0.X or latest betaflight firmware support)
- SFHSS compatible with Fubata S-FHSS protocol
- 1x Happymodel Crazybee X V1.0 Flight Controller AIO Board
- 1x Cable
- 4x Anti-Vibration Ball
- 4x Screws