A strong, lightweight highly functional freestyle FPV quadcopter frame designed to use 5″ props. The central plates use press-nuts, to make inserting screws very easy along with some longer screws to start off your 30×30 flight stack.
Wait, is this an ImpulseRC Apex clone, or inspired by it?
The short answer is yes, it is inspired by the Apex quadcopter frame. One day ImpulseRC stopped letting us order their products to us with little to no communication as to why. We tried to get more info, and then they stopped replying to us. So, due to demand, we’re almost forced into selling clone/”alternative” ImpulseRC frames. We have strong suspicions that for some reason, IRC have a deal with another UK dealer to cut us off as they don’t like that we sell frames below their price.In the future, we plan to release a blog post explaining this in more detail with some proof of our claims. In the mean time, you can satiate your coffin-frame thirst with these high quality alternatives!
If you want us to stock genuine ImpulseRC stuff, please ask them to get in touch with us and we will happily stop selling clone parts to replace with original impulseRC stuff.
- Model: Cockroach V2
- Item Name: 225mm Wheelbase 5 Inch Racing Frame Kit
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Upper Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Arm Plate Thickness: 5mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 2mm
- The Inner Standoff Height: 35mm
- Weight: 105g
- Flight Controller: 30.5×30.5mm F3/ F4 Flight Controller
- Brushless ESC: 305×30.5mm 20-35A 4in1 ESC
- Brushless Motor: 2204/2205/2207/2306/2405/2307/2308/2506 Motor
- Propeller: 5 Inch Propeller
- FPV Camera: 22mm Mounting width camera
- 1x Cockroach V2 225mm Frame Kit