This is the CL Racing F4S Flight Controller from CL_RACING. This is an extremely user-friendly flight controller with all pads clearly labeled and an easy to follow pinout diagram below. This flight controller also comes packed with lots of features including a built-in PDB, 4 UART ports plus a USB port and a built-in BetaFlight OSD.
This is the V1.5 F4S flight controller
Package includes flight controller, cable and dampening balls.
The CL_RACINGF4 and the CLRACINGF4S all using the same target “CLRACINGF4”. DO NOT USE THE CL_RACINGF4 Target after 3.1.7. The name has been changed.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S (5V-30V)
- Power rail: 3.3v,5v,9v,vbat
- 132A ( MAX display ) Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- 6 layer 2oz Copper PCB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU – STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- Full SD Card socket
- Build in 5V BEC 2A
- Build-in User selectable 9v or 5v 2A Filtered BEC For camera and VTX
- Dedicated Camera setting control pads along with camera power signal pads
- Dedicated VTX connection with along with TX4 for easy connect and control VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- 4 UARTS + USB (UART1 , UART3 ,UART4, UART6 ) (Pinout TX1, TX4,RX4, TX6,RX6 )
- 5V LED strip output
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Support RX : Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted ,Satellite RX, Ibus,TBS Crossfire
- Dedicated hardware inverted connect to UART3 for smartport telemetry
- 4 in 1 esc socket with external current sensor input
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
The CLRacing F4S does not work with: EMAX Bullet ESCs, Kiss ESCs, ZTW Polaris 25a ESCs, LittleBee Zeus ESCs. If you use these components or have a death roll issue, adding a cap to each ESC may solve the problem