If you are a fan of the full-size CL Racing FC but also want to use it on a micro brushless quadcopter, you have come to the right place. The engineers as CL Racing have shrunk the popular F4S flight controller into a 20x20mm mini flight controller in the form of this CL_Racing F4 Mini. This makes the mini one of the most feature packed mini flight controllers on the market. Just because its small does not mean it is missing any functionality of its full size brother. You also get a set of silicone mounting grommets and M2 reducers to allow this FC to fit onto just about any type of quadcopter.
- Built-in Betaflight OSD
- STM32F405 @168mhz
- Direct 2-6S input
- MPU6000 gyro
- Filtered 5V and 9V BEC’s
- Direct stack on Frsky xm+ Rx
- 4 in 1 ESC socket and direct solder on 4 in 1 ESC pads.
- Build in Camera control resistor and capacitor
- Current sensor input solder pad
- Inverter for Sbus (on UART1),
- TX4(uart4) near VTX pads for easy smart audio or tramp wiring
- 4 UARTS —- TX6(uart6) SAT(uart6 RX ), RX4 ( uart4 ), RX3 TX3( UART3 )
- Direct solder 4 in 1 esc cable easy to adapt to all ESC