The VTX[T] is not just another FPV video transmitter, it has been built to pack all the latest technology into a small and affordable package. This is aimed to be a viable alternative to the more expensive TBS unify, or immersionRC tramp video transmitters. This VTX supports a wide range of power input (7-26V), will output a constant 5V to your FPV camera, and is able to switch between 25, 200, 600, and 800mW of transmission power.
In addition to serving the function of a basic VTX, the Chaos FPV VTX[T] supports BetaFlight VTX telemetry allowing you to control settings on your VTX directly from your betaflight OSD. All you need to do is hook up the telemetry connection from the VTX to a spare UART port on your flight controller.
Pitmode functionality is supported which means that if you are flying at a race event, the VTX will power on with a low transmit power, allowing you to test and configure your drone without causing interference to other FPV pilots. Then before you go and race you press the button to enable the VTX to transmit at full power for your race. Of course, if you are flying alone you can disable pit mode entirely.
- Supports Pitmode
- Power switchable between 25mW, 200mW, 600mW and 800mW
- Can be controlled via BetaFlight OSD (to change channel/power/pitmode)
- 7-24V power input support
- 2x Built-in BECs to supply constant 5V or 12v to your FPV camera (0.3A max)
- Includes a built-in MIC
- Button to change power levels, or channel (if you don’t want to use the betaflight OSD)
- Input Voltage: 7V to 24V
- Extra Features: Betaflight VTX telemetry, Pit Mode
- Power Output: 5V and/or 12v for FPV camera
- VTX Transmission Power: 25mW, 200mW, 600mW, 800mW)
- Range: Bonkers – use with good antennas for the ultimate analogue video setup
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female (pigtail) / MMCX (direct to VTX)
- Port Connector: JST-GH
- 1x ChaosFPV VTX[T]
- 1x Cable pack
- This VTX does not include any antenna (we recommend either the Pagoda antenna (SMA) or the 4-Lobe Cloverleaf antenna).
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Unmanned Tech cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government’s regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.