This is the new generation of Chaos ESCs using the BLHeli_32 firmware. The BLHeli_32 firmware is the new best thing in the world of ESC and this firmware allows the user to run speeds of up to 48Khz (running Dshot1200) resulting is almost zero latency between your flight controller commands and the motors updates. Other incredible features include auto timing, voltage, temperature and current limiting safety features.
Still not convinced? Check out our Introduction to BLHeli_32 for more information.
- Offers the new BLHeli_32 firmware
- Supports BLheli Telemetry
- Great practicality in terms of size and weight (23x14x5mm and just 6g)
- Competitive price for the functionality
- Stand-sized MOSFET
- Firmware: BLHELI_32 bit
- Input :2-6S
- Cont Current: 35A
- Burst current: 45A
- Size: 23x14x5mm
- Weight : 6g (including cables)
- Support Dshot 1200
- ESC telemetry pin if you want to use BLheli telemetry