This TWIG XL 3″ toothpick is one of the most popular in its class. The power to weight ratio of this quad gives 5″ quads a run for money in terms of performance. Hardware wise this BetaFPV TWIG features the best in class electronics, with the Caddx Ratel Camera, 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors, 12A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC, it supports 450mAh 4S battery and provides you a super efficient flight experience. What is more, this quad uses an injection moulded canopy which is much stronger than 3D printed / vacuum formed canopies.
TWIG XL frames are premium 3mm thick, high-grade T700 carbon cut along the weave and chamfered on both sides interior and exterior edges at .7mm. All the frames are approximately 140mm motor post to motor post and swing up to 3” props. The frames accommodate motor mounting for 4-hole 9×9 or 12×12 motor mounts.
The micro canopy specially designed for 19-20mm camera, which adopts injection molded process and PE material, much durable than the original canopy.
- Weight: 104.2g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：12A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3016 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Ratel Camera
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: TWIG XL Frame
- Canopy: Injection Molded Canopy for TWIG
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery(NOT included)
- Flight time: 3:00-5:00mins
Toothpick F4 2-4S 12A AIO FC- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411RX processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC, support 4S battery for fast-flying experience.
The Caddx Ratel is a great camera choice for both night flight as well as during the day! Equipped with a high quality 1/1.18″ HDR sensor, it provides up to 0.0001 Sensitivity of lux. It is very versatile in that you can switch between PAL and NTSC video and also between 4:3 and 16:9 video formats. Latency is super low at only 8ms.
- 1 * TWIG XL 3” FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3016 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * Set of M2*7 screws
Specification of Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ Inch starlight HDR sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- FOV: 180 Degree
- Min. Latency: 8ms
- TV System: NTSC & PAL (changeable)
- Image: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (HDR)
- Min. Illumination: Starlight
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: Separate OSD
- DNR: 3-DNR
Specification of VTX
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels