PLEASE NOTE: The newest batch of these chargers only offer Hi-Voltage (4.35v) mode, the “4.2v” selector shown in some images below is no longer present and is instead replaced with “Off”.
- With BT2.0/PH2.0 two types of battery ports, the charger allows charging BT2.0 and PH2.0 battery at the same time.
- By supporting multi-charging protocols including PD3.0/QC3.0/BC1.2, every port’s charging current can reach 1A, which makes charging faster.
- This portable 30W Type-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, or on the go.
- The power adapter is compatible with any USB‑C-enabled device, you can also pair it with other devices to take advantage of the fast-charging feature.
- Both EU and US adapters are provided for your choice.
- Item: 6 Ports 1S Battery Charger & Adapter
- Input connector: Type-C
- Input voltage range: 5-12V
- Max input power: 30W
- Max input current: 2.5A
- Max charging current: 1A (Single-port)
- Support battery connector: BT2.0&PH2.0
- Charging protocol：PD3.0/QC3.0 (5V/9V/12V) /BC1.2
- Battery Type：Lipo 4.2V/LiHV 4.35V
Supports Fast Charge
The 30W power adapter supports multi-charging protocols including PD3.0 /QC3.0/ BC1.2, equipped with 6 ports 1S battery charger with a maximum charging current of 1A, which makes charging faster. 6pcs BT2.0 300mAh 1S batteries can be fully charged in about 25 minutes.
The charging time would be longer with fast charge adapter with output power below 30W or a non-fast charger adapter (5V@2A) since each port can not reach 1A when 6 ports are charged simultaneously.
The function of the button is to switch the charge voltage: 4.2V/4.35V.
Indicator Light Status
LED lights indicate when charging status of each battery. Greenlight indicates charging, light off when fully charged.
|Greenlight flash||No battery detected|
Note: If the indicator light is off when there is no battery in the output port, indicating that this line is faulty and cannot be used.
- 1 * 6 Ports 1S Battery Charger
- Optional power supply with USB C to USB C cable
- 1 * User manual