This is the new adapter with upgrades is released now and is very easy to install. A 3PIN GH1.25 terminal socket, which can be used for Futaba, or other no-OpenTX radio controllers, is added to the bottom of the module adapter.
- Item: Micro-Nano Module Adapter / Micro-Nano Module PCBA
- Size: 65*48*28mm (JR module size）
- Weight: 24.80g
- Input: JR module bay (Micro module bay)
- Output: Nano module bay (Lite module bay)
- Supported radio transmitter: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S/X10/X10S/X7/X7S,
Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO, FUTABA 16IZ, Jumper T16/T18/T18 Pro,
Radiomaster TX16S/TX18S, TBS Mambo
- Supported TX Module: BETAFPV Nano TX Module, TBS Crossfire Nano TX、Frsky XJT Lite/R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro.
Compared with the previous version, the appearance of PCBA is modified. 3PIN GH1.25 terminal socket is also added to the boards, which is suitable for other no-OpenTX radio controllers. Besides, the PCBA can be used directly without a case or used with a printed case.
Micro-Nano Module Adapter (PCBA) is available for those who can print the case for themselves. You can download the adapter case STL file on our technical support page.
Note: Please make sure the wiring is correct if the PCBA is used without case.
Supported Radio TX
The module adapter is suitable for transmitters with a Micro port (or JR port). For example, Frsky X9D, FUTABA 16IZ, TBS Mambo, Turnigy 9XR, Jumper T18, etc.
Below is the diagram for the standard micro-nano module adapter
Below is the diagram for the PCBA only.
- 1 * Micro-Nano Module Adapter
- 1 * Converter cable
- 1 * Double-sided tape