Meteor65 Pro comes with 35mm propeller for power improvement and flexible flying experiment. Beyond that, it has almost the same components as Meteor65, like F4 1S 5A FC board with built-in ExpressLRS receiver, up to 350mW M03 VTX, 19500KV 0802SE motors etc.
ExpressLRS is the most popular radio link in 2021. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. Know more about the ExpressLRS project on Github or join the discussion in the Facebook Group.
Please note that while this is still an early stage project, you may be required to deal with some “teething” issues, and other workarounds while it is still in active development. Due to the fast development cycle we will only be able
- Item: Meteor65 Pro 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.0g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (ELRS 2.4G)
- Frame: Meteor65 Pro 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802SE 19500KV Motor
- Props: 35mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- Camera: C02 Camera
- VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4 minutes
Meteor65 Pro Frame & 35mm Propeller
Meteor65 Pro frame has the same perfect performance as the popular Meteor65 frame. The lightest lower profile 65mm frame to fit 35mm propellers. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
0802SE 19500KV Motor is a lightweight 1S motor, compared with the 0802 series brushless motors, it is not only significantly reduced the weight which is only 1.83g/pc but also ensuring the awesome performance of power and thrust. Lead wire soldered to the PCB, which allows you to repair it easier once it disconnected.
And the Racing version of Meteor65 is using the 0802 22000KV motors, which uses a ball bearing instead of brass bushings, and PCB connector. More durable and easier to repair once disconnected.
- 1 * Meteor65 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 connector
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * TypeC USB cable
- 1 * Customized Carry Case
- 1 * Spare 35mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- 1 * Screwdriver