The HX115 HD 3-4S Freestyle Ripper is the first toothpick quad installed with a whoop edition RunCam Split 3 Nano Camera. It can shoot 1080P video at 60FPS – great for capturing high definition of your flights.
It features the Toothpick 12A AIO FC paired with 1105 5000KV motors able to push 3-4S voltages. You’ll experience an unparalleled boost in power and performance on this 115mm toothpick class drone. Fly faster than ever before on a micro-sized drone with the HX115.
Note: Don’t need HD? Check out the non-HD HX115 FPV Version.
- Latest RunCam Split 3 Nano camera, delivering lower latency rates, stunning HD resolution, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
- The first carbon fiber series with Toothpick 12A AIO flight controller, using a stack instead of individual boards encourages compatibility, which can reduce weight and size, and often makes it easier to work on and repair your build without lots of messy soldering and wiring.
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motor, powerful and versatile 115mm FPV carbon fiber racer can be flown indoors and out, offers unparalleled execution in thrust, control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want.
- Upgraded 4.4mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame, more durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved.
- Weight: 74.3g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Runcam Split 3 Nano
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 3S Battery / 450mAh 4S Battery
- Flight time: Almost 5 mins
Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Flight Controller
The new layout Toothpick FC, all in one board, makes this ideal for tight builds and achieves mini stack height. Possesses high-performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), which provides much more power on 2-4S. For detailed specifications, check out the FC page.
Runcam Split 3 Nano Camera and A01 VTX
Betafpv customized shorter RunCam Split 3 Nano Cam, reduced lens length to accommodate toothpick class drone canopy to prevent lens damage during flight. More Instruction for Use clicks here to reach.
- Weight: 10g
- 1080P/60fps HD recording & WDR FPV camera
- Super WDR FPV image with low latency (40ms)
- Power-off protection for video files
- Simultaneous HD recording and FPV output
- Reduced TV-OUT interference
- Strengthened ribbon cable
- Replaceable lens(confirm)
- Wide voltage range (5-20v)
HX115 Upgraded Frame
HX115 frame utilizes to T700 carbon fiber material, stronger crashworthiness compared to the initial T300 frame. Newly structure design, R0.5 chamfer, and ONLY 4.4mm thickness cause this carbon unibody frame to become ultimate durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved.
Power combination suggestion is that use 3030 props with 450mAh 3S battery and 3020 props with 450mAh 4S battery, switchable and affordable.
Note: DO not use 3030 3-blade props with the 4s battery, it may burn your motor due to increased amp draw.
- 1 * HX115 115mm HD Quad
- 1 * HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * Runcam OSD board and cable
- 1 * Set of M2 screws
*Battery is NOT included. It comes with two sets of 3” props in the box