BETAFPV Micro RF TX module is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
Please note, ELRS is a new open source project so please only order this if you are comfortable with regular firmware updates as the firmware is still in beta and may have some issues/bugs from time to time. We will only be able to offer limited support due to the early nature of the firmware, but we think this project has great potential.
- Packet refresh rate: 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/200Hz (915MHz/868MHz), 50Hz/150Hz/250Hz/500Hz (2.4GHz)
- RF output power: 25mW/50mW/100mW/250mW/500mW (2.4GHz), 100mW/250mW/500mW (915MHz/868MHz)
- Frequency bands (Micro RF Module 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Micro RF Module 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V~12V
- XT30 port: 5V~12V, recommend 2S(8.4V) battery, DO NOT support 3S(12.6V) or above
- USB port: Type-C
BETAFPV Micro RF TX module is compatible with radio transmitter which has the micro module bay (AKA JR/SLIM module bay, e.g. Frsky Taranis X9D、TBS Mambo).
Note： Please assemble the antenna before power on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the Micro TX module will be damaged permanently.
Note：Please DO NOT use 3S or above bettery to power up the TX module via XT30 port. Otherwise, the power supply chip in the TX module will be damaged permanently.
Please refer to the official manual from BetaFPV for configuration and installation – Manual for Micro RF TX Module
- 1 * BETAFPV ELRS Micro TX module
- 1 * BETAFPV Moxon antenna
- 1 * Micro TX module user manual
- 1 * Spare USB data cable (Type-A to Type-C)