The highly anticipated Cetus FPV Kit comes! It will be the best choice for FPV beginners to explore the FPV world and bring your family and friends into this hobby. With Cetus brushed quadcopter, LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, and VR02 FPV Goggles, everything you need is in a pack!
It also includes some fancy features including Lidar (laser distance sensor) and an optic flow sensor to make the drone as easy to fly as possible.
- Auxiliary flight function is suitable for beginner, greatly reducing the threshold of operating. Now everyone can fly!
- Mode include N-Mode, S-Mode, M-Mode, which can satisfy different needs and skill levels of pilotsin various flight environments.
- Includes everything you need to start with FPV, while also can be used with future upgraded quads as you advance in this hobby. Included, Cetus brushed quadcopter, LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, VR02 FPV Goggles, batteries, charger etc., everything needed for flight is included.
- Equipped with Type-C port charging cable, unified charging port for all parts, more convenient for charging.
- All items are stored in a EVA portable storage bag, which provides better protection and easy to carry.
Altitude Hold Function
Altitude hold function enables Cetus quadcopter to Auto-Hover. The quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots’ hands are off the transmitter. The barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner.
The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
The Cetus quadcopter has excellent self-protection function. Which can make an emergency landing whenever loses control or in low battery. It will also automatically disarm and drop on ground once it has a strong collision with the object. Since then, let’s say goodbye to loss and crash!
3 Flight Modes, One Key Switch
Three modes those N/ S/ M are available, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, Cetus FPV Kit let anyone fly confidently from day one. 3 flight modes can be switched by one SB switch on transmitter, simple and convenient. Meanwhile, these 3 modes all support 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST , pilots can switch it by one SC switch on transmitter.
Self-developed LiteSilver System
Cetus brushed quadcopter equipped with lite 1S pro FC. which using LiteSilver system and integrated Frsky D8, Rx 25mW VTX, barometer, laser and optical flow sensor. LiteSilver is a self-developed flight control system that based on Silverware and FreeRTOS real-time operating system. It supports customers to adjust parameters as they prefer in host computer (not yet open to customers).
LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter is designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by new BETAFPV custom firmware along with an upgraded internal battery, the SE makes the LiteRadio 2 even better. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter as well – useful for FPV racing students in training.
VR02 FPV Goggles
VR02 FPV Goggles – the First-Person-View Goggles with more simpler operation and powerful function, is specially designed for FPV starters. It comes with built-in 5.8G 14DBI high-quality antennas, you can receive stable and clear images even for long-range flights. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge face plate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
Please make sure propellers are not scratching against the frame at any time. This may damage the frame and risk burning up electronics if the motors are not allowed to spin freely. Immediately disarm the drone by pushing down switch SA (default assignment) if you notice any props hitting the frame.
- Positioning system: Optical flow / Barometer / Laser
- Height Positioning: Laser / Barometer
- Angle Locating: Optical flow ( effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight controller: Lite 1S Pro brushed FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 25°
- Camera: C01 FPV Micro Camera
- Transmitter: Literaio2 SE Transmitter
- TX mode: Mode 2 (Left stick throttle)
- Goggles: VR02 Goggles
- Motor: 716-19000KV Brushed motor
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blade 0.8mm shaft hole
- Takeoff weight: 35g(with battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
- 1 * Cetus Brushed Quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter (Frsky D8 Protocol)
- 1 * VR02 FPV Goggles
- 2 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 4 * 31mm 4-Blade Props
- 1 * Portable Storage Bag