Now you can enjoy micro sized crystal clear HD FPV thanks to the Beta95X and the integrated DJI FPV Caddx Vista air unit. This quad is compatible with 4S power supply to give you plenty of performance, while the guarded motors make it suitable for indoor flight.
Equipped with an FC F4 and ESC 4-in-1 16A BLHeli32 , the Beta95X displays more power with the new 1106 to 4500 Kv motors !
You will be able to use the 95X with the DJI FPV goggles and benefit from superior digital video transmission quality compared to the more conventional analogue FPV systems.
Weighing 108.3g , this 95X can fly between 3:30 and 7:30 minutes . We recommend a 4S battery from 450 to 850 mAh .
This Beta95X is available with Frsky EU receiver, Crossfire nano, or PNP (so you can use the built in DJI receiver)
- Beta95X whoop platform is designed for FPV drones can need to take the heavyweight, like 30g Caddx Vista. Which the new whoop platform, it pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level.
- With the high-performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- 1106 4500KV motors will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. The motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1106 4500KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blades Props
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Vista
- Flight time: 4min – 6min with 550mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
95X Whoop Platform
In September 2018, BETAFPV released the 75X whoop platform and create a new era of brushless whoop drones. In order to carry the 20g Caddx Tarsier 4K camera, we re-designed the 85X platform in Jan 2019. Now it is the time for the 95X whoop platform, for HD digital video transmitter.
What’s is a key point for the different of these whoop platforms, 75X/85X/95X? Is it the motors? the FC and ESC? the quantities of battery cells? Maybe yes for all. But the most important component is the length of the propellers. Even 85X and 95X platforms have the same components, like same motors, same battery same weight etc, the 95X with 2.5″ props will have a noticeable improvement in flying.
|Time||Whoop Platform||Props||Bear Load|
|Sep 2018||Beta75X||1.7 inch||Caddx Turtle (15g)|
|Jan 2019||Beta85X||2.0 inch||Caddx Tarsier (20g)|
|Jan 2020||Beta95X||2.5 inch||Caddx Vista (30g)|
In the 95X platform, you could use the same motors in 85X drones, like 1105 or 1204, etc. But we would highly recommend the 1106 motors to get an aggressive flying experience.
The Caddx Vista HD digital video transmitter can work with DJI FPV camera, goggles and remote controller. The total weight (with camera and antenna) is 35g only, about 20g lighter than the DJI FPV unit. Besides, it is smaller and designed to suit for whoop drones.
The new BETAFPV mini canopy V3 could suit for the Caddx Vista very well. In order to protect the camera lens from crashes, a 3D printer TPU lens protector is included.
The Beta95X drone also comes with “props out” by default. Why we need “props out” direction? Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
- 1 x Beta95X Whoop Quadcopter