The 65x HD packs the new nano HD camera from BetaFPV into a 65x whoop. This lets you capture 1080p via onboard your tiny quadcopter whoop to share with the world, opening up a wide range of new possibilities. Apart from being able to record HD video, the camera itself is best in class when it comes to FPV cameras for your tiny whoop. If you are looking for a cinewhoop that can literally fit into your pocket, this is the quad for you.
- Beta65X HD is the lightest and smallest brushless cinewhoop at the world! Small size in 65mm and light weight of 30g, gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Installed with the lightest Betafpv Nano HD camera. Ultra definition with 1080P@60fps resolution, super-light weight with 6.8g, complete functions with OSD, audio and record.
- Customized with the lightest 0802 14000KV motors, give you a extreme power no matter you fly indoor or outdoor.
- Soldered with the BT2.0 connector, which can provide a stable and powerful continuous current so that you can extend the fligth time to 3:00-4:00mins compared to the Beta65 pro 2.
- Used Meteor65 frame and adopted the stackable battery slot to cut down on the wind resistance.
- With the high performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version).
- Item: Beta65X HD
- Weight: 30g (without battery)
- FC: F4 AIO 2S FC
- Frame: Meteor65 Frame
- Motors: 0802 14000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 31mm 3-blades props 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Betafpv Nano HD Camera
- VTX: New 25mW VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Nano HD Camera
- Receiver Option(Internal): Frsky FCC/ Frsky LBT/ Futaba/ PNP
- Receiver Option(External): DSMX/ Flysky/ TBS Crossfire
- Batteries: 2pcs BT2.0 300mah Batteries
- 1 * Beta65X HD Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
- 1 * Spare 31mm 3-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo batteries
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- 1 * Spare Canopy
- 1 * Screwdriver