The worlds smallest and cheapest lidar unit just got smaller and cheaper. Using the time of flight ranging principle, this micro Lidar is able to achieve 100Hz range update rate and a range of 0.2-8m. The TF-Luna from Benewake offers incredible performance for your ranging needs for the price.
The TF Luna is able to be user configurable for either UART or I2C interfaces depending on your application needs.
- Compact Size for easy deployment in LIDAR projects
- Low Power Consumption for longer usage periods
- Light Weight Design ideal for UAV applications
- High Frame Rate Range Detection through high stability and accuracy
- In-built Algorithms to suit for various application environments
- Adjustable configurations and parameters for complex application scenarios
- Easy Firmware Upgradability via the TTL-USB connection with PC
|Product Performance||Operating range||0.2m~8m(90%reflectivity)|
|Ambient light immunity||70Klux|
|Optical Parameters||Light source||VCSEL|
|FOV (Field of View)||2°|
|Electrical Parameters||Supply voltage||5V±0.1V|
|Communication interface||UART / I2C|