This is the new and improved Atlatl HV VTX V2 from HolyBro. The Atlatl is compatible with all major FPV receivers such as FatShark and ImmersionRC products and this VTX also comes with SmartAudio capabilities. You can therefore control your VTX via your flight controller and so change channel, transmitting power and much more with this easy function.
The Atlatl VTX comes with a durable MMCX connector with a pigtail cable for easy and quick antenna changes. You can also vary the transmitting power from 25mW for racing to 800mW for freestyle. The Atlatl V2 has True Pit Mode and so you can power up your VTX without fear of knocking other pilots out of the air and it has the standard 36,, size, allowing users to stack the Atlatl directly with you flight controller stack.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with absolute maximum 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
Pinout Diagram and Channel Table
Note: we also sell the Atatl HV V1 separately for an even better price!
Have a look at the Atlatl HV V2 manual for more information.