The Omnibus F4 Nano V7 flight controller uses the ICM20602 over SPI for the stable flight performance.Also onboard is AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus F4 Nano V7 using new target, supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, has 6x Hardware UARTs + 1x I2C
If you plan to use Arducopter/Arduplane please use the Omnibus F4 Nano V6 as it includes the required barometer sensor onboard.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware
- ICM Gyro Over SPI Bus
- 20 x 20 mm Mounting Holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- More UARTs
- 25x25mm (20x20mm M3 mount holes)
- 1x Flight Controller
Wires are sold separately (omnibus ESC cables)