If you fly tiny whoops you will know how annoying it can be to wait for a battery to charge. With this 6in1 charger you can charge up to 6 batteries at once, allowing you to spend more time flying and less time waiting. This chargers needs to be powered externally, which can be from a 2-6S Lipo, or a power supply with at least 2A output.
- – Supports Picoblade 1.25, PH 2.0mm battery
- – Supports LiHV 4.35v battery
- – Supports 6 Batteries charged at the same time
- – The display shows the each channel input and output voltage in order.
- – Charge at either 200mA or 600mA according to the setting of a switch that can be set independently for each port.
- – 2-6S (7.4V-22.2V)as power supply or use adaptors with at least 2A battery output.
- Ports are numbered 1-6 Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
- Brand: Happymodel
- Weight: 41g
- Dimensions: 82x51x22mm
- Input: DC 7V-25V
- Output switchable: Fixed at 200~600 milliamps
- Cutoff voltage switchable:
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff (+- 0.5% margin of error) for 1S Lipo Battery
- 4.35v cell charging cut”